When training as a Hypnobirthing Teacher you want to know that the training you undertake is the UK training of choice for midwives, birth professionals, hypnotherapists and anyone else who is interested in joining this rapidly growing world. You want to know your investment in terms of time and money has been made sensibly and to your advantage. Learning KG HypnoBirthing fills all these criteria and much more. Our course is unique as each module is taught by a specialist in their field.
Available in the UK and internationally, KG HypnoBirthing offers a six day intensive training programme leading to the KG Hypnobirthing Diploma and professional membership of the HypnoBirthing Association.
The HypnoBirthing Association has been set up to be the professional body for HypnoBirthing teachers and practitioners and to promote the benefits of HypnoBirthing. It also provides a public listing for qualified HypnoBirthing Teachers, enabling expectant mothers to find quality HypnoBirthing Classes.
The KG HypnoBirthing course has received accreditation from the Royal College of Midwives; the highest accolade that vouches for the high standard, professionalism and quality of the course. On completion of the course and your assessment*, you are then entitled to use the KG Hypnobirthing logo on your publicity materials.
* You receive your diploma - the original Hypnobirthing Diploma
Become a Registered Hypnobirthing Teacher - Receive the original hypnobirthing diploma
HypnoBirthing changes and empowers both mother and father and has the most
profound effect on the baby which will last a lifetime. Being able to teach with confidence the simplicity of a natural and calm birth to mothers and fathers is a privilege and is deeply satisfying.
The Demand for Hypnobirthing Practitioners is Growing
More and more midwives are referring couples to HypnoBirthing classes, and the demand for classes is growing - as is the demand for Practitioners able to teach these classes. This demand will continue to grow significantly over the next few years as the effectiveness of HypnoBirthing becomes increasingly recognised by the wider medical profession and it becomes more and more mainstream.
About the KG HypnoBirthing Diploma in Teacher Training
The course has been carefully developed as a comprehensive six day training course to provide you with the skills to become a HypnoBirthing Practitioner, holding a KG HypnpBirthing Diploma and acceptance as a member of the Hypnobirthing Association. It equips you to teach expectant mothers in the techniques for a successful Hypnobirth for them and their babies.
The course is updated regularly to make sure it reflects the very latest thinking and understanding. We also build on all the positive feedback we receive from those who have already completed the course and have started teaching, as we see us all very much as a community, sharing our own experiences with each other.
We have developed an approach and methodology that is unique in the UK, and which is now being adopted and recognised internationally.
A team of highly qualified Teacher Trainers throughout the country ensures that you can do your KG HypnoBirthing Teacher Training Course at a centre, which is convenient to you.
The core of your work as a HypnoBirthing Practitioner will be to give mothers and fathers an experience that reduces fear and instead informs and empowers them to bring new life into the world with joy and contentment. It is much more than a few techniques for a mother to use while giving birth. It is a complete antenatal training programme.
When you read your first birth report from an elated and empowered mother, recalling a calm and natural birth with a serene baby, you will be thrilled. And you will continue being thrilled by every birth report you read, because every birth is unique and special.
The Course Will Give You The Skills To Teach:
- The reasons why HypnoBirthing is so effective
- The difference between a natural and medical birth
- The natural efficiency and comfort of the body in labour
- The simplicity of a natural and calm birth and how to achieve it
- The power of the mind
- How to build confidence and let go of fears
- How to apply HypnoBirthing principles in labour
- The importance of the father
- The relationship between mother, father and baby
- How to give the baby the best start in life
Who Should Consider Becoming a Registered Hypnobirthing Practitioner?
- HypnoBirthing Mothers
- You – if you’re interested in making a difference
How the Course is Structured
The KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training Course is made up of 3 parts: an online module and 4 days attending the next two modules. It is desirable that the online module is completed a week before attending, but it is possible to take the 3 individual parts over a period of time, if required.
To reserve a place, go to our Bookings page.
Follow up courses: Book the Complete Training Course at a discounted rate.
Birthing Foundation Online Module
Taught by Katharine Graves and two senior midwifes who are also experienced KG Hypnobirthing teachers.
Introduction to Hypnotherapy
1 day course taught by an experienced hypnotherapist who is also trained in hypnobirthing.
KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training
3 day course taught by an experienced specialist hypnobirthing teacher who is either a senior midwife or else has in-depth knowledge of midwifery.
A fee for Repeaters or those who trained previously in an accepted course is only 10% of the normal fee.
If you already have a qualification in midwifery, or if you are trained as a doula or similar, you receive exemption from the Birthing Foundation module.
If you have trained in hypnotherapy or NLP, you receive exemption from the Introduction to Hypnotherapy module.
At the End of Your Course
There is an open book assessment which will provide you with a final opportunity to go through all the course material when you have finished, to make sure you have everything you need to know at your finger tips. Once you have completed the assessment you will receive your KG HypnoBirthing Diploma - the original Hypnobirthing Diploma.
We provide Study Days featuring speakers such as Dr Sarah Buckley, Dr Michel Odent, Sheila Kitzinger and Mary Cronk. Dor continual support you will receive membership to the Hypnobirthing Teachers Facebook Group and a telephone helpline.
Hypnobirthing Facebook Group
Benefits of becoming a Hypnobirthing Teacher
- Use the letters, MHbA after your name.
You have access to:
- Your listing high on Google in the UK Teachers’ Listing. This is extremely valuable for your business and brings you work
- The Members' Shop where you can buy the books and CDs you need for your course at a discounted rate for teachers
- Other CDs that you can sell at a profit to the people you teach
- All the scripts and materials that you need to teach your classes in electronic form
- Professionally designed Leaflets that you can buy at very little above cost price (and much cheaper than you could have printed in small quantities). They are designed so that you can add a sticker with your own details and use them at exhibitions or for general publicity.
- Your own professionally designed leaflets - details will be given to you on the course. These are the same as Katharine Graves’s leaflet with the name, contact details and CV changed to yours
- Membership of facebook group which is active and supportive
- Library of Information to support your teaching
- We can lend you a HypnoBirthing banner free of charge (you only pay the delivery costs) that will make your stand look professional and attractive
- We supply you with the books and CDs you need for an exhibition on a sale or return basis
Attend a KG Hypnobirthing Teacher Training course at the repeaters’ rate of 10% of the normal fee.
This applies whether or not your original training was with Katharine. Everyone who attends the course and completes the assessment, receives a KG Hypnobirthing gold seal Diploma and is entitled to use the letters, DipHb after their name.
As a member you will receive many benefits to help you provide the highest quality practises and information to your students.
You will be invited to various annual member meetings, talks and conferences specifically set up to help you become a better HypnoBirthing Teacher.
Mary Cronk was our speaker in Autumn 2012
Sheila Kitzinger spoke to us for a day in Spring 2013
Dr Sarah Buckley addressed us in Autumn 2013
Michel Odent was with us for the 1st March 2014.
We are sure you will agree that we get the very best speakers with huge and detailed knowledge of their subjects to speak.. This level of excellence will continue.